Excellent opportunity for senior CFO within international experience wanted to move towards next career step of Global Finance Director R&D and IT Controlling.
What will be your responsibility?
• Good exposure in cost-management
• Is well-versed in implementing and developing strict measures related to cost management
• Knowledge of Products and IT-related investments and able to evaluate ROI for both CPO and CTO orgs on new products
• Experience in working around areas of agile software development – linked to awareness around products and related financial topics
• Focus on new product developments and related finance topics
• Above can be more successful with someone with a background from Tech, ideally IT product development, IT startups, etc.
• Has worked/ open to working in environments of high volatility/ dynamism, peak times/ surges
• Able in governance and controls but is also able to roll up the sleeves and jump into everyday topics where needed
• Strong leadership skills, with capability to lead from the front
• At least 10 years experience in senior controlling roles
• University degree with Finance background
• At least 8 years experience in people management
• Mindset: driving change, innovative, always looking for improvement, can deal with unstructured situations, goes extra mile, wants to understand business model in order to find best controlling approach
• Feels comfortable working in an agile environment
• Strong analytical skills, controlling expertise combined with business acumen
• Translates financial results into actionable measures to drive performance of Research & Development as well as IT Organisation
• Strong skills in communication, can talk to Top Management on eye level, presentation skills
• Skills in Excel, Powerpoint and ideally also in SAP ERP and BW
• Fluent in English